The Indian stock market ended the fiscal year 2019 on a positive note on, with frontline indices rallying more than 15 percent. Indian equities are set for a positive start on Monday, tracking gains in the Asian markets. On Friday, the 30-share BSE Sensex gained 127.19 points to close at 38,672.91 while Nifty50 rose 53.90 points to 11,623.90.
Among stocks, Ashwani Gujral is bullish on India Cements, Century Textiles, Piramal Enterprises, and Petronet LNG. Meanwhile, top picks for Sudarshan Sukhani are Bajaj Finance, Berger Paints, Hindustan Zinc and Divis Labs. Mitessh Thakkar has ‘buy’ calls on Cadila Healthcare and Grasim Industries.
Buy-sell calls by top market experts for Monday:
Ashwani Gujral – ashwanigujral.com
– Buy Chennai Petroleum Corporation with a stop loss of Rs 269, target at Rs 282
– Buy Piramal Enterprises with a stop loss of Rs 2,750, target at Rs 2,790
– Buy Century Textiles with a stop loss of Rs 925, target at Rs 960
– Buy India Cements with a stop loss of Rs 104, target at Rs 116
– Buy Petronet LNG with a stop loss of Rs 245, target at Rs 262
Sudarshan Sukhani – s2analytics.com
– Buy Bajaj Finance with a stop loss of Rs 2,970, target at Rs 3,080- Buy Hindustan Zinc with a stop loss of Rs 272, target at Rs 285- Buy Divis Labs with a stop loss of Rs 1,680, target at Rs 1,750- Buy Berger Paints with a stop loss of Rs 322, target at Rs 327- Sell Coal India with a stop loss of Rs 240, target at Rs 231 Mitessh Thakkar – mitesshthakkar.com – Buy Piramal Enterprises with a stop loss of Rs 2,705, target at Rs 2,900- Buy Cadila Healthcare with a stop loss below Rs 340, target at Rs 360- Buy Grasim Industries with a stop loss below Rs 840, target at Rs 890- Buy Petronet LNG with a stop loss of Rs 245, target at Rs 270Also, catch all the action and updates in our Market Live blog