A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 66 pages, titled as ‘Kenya General Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023’ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions and important players/vendors such as Jubilee Insurance Company, Cic General Insurance Company, Apa Insurance Company, Uap Insurance Company, Britam General Insurance, Ga Insurance Company, Resolution Insurance Company, Icea Lion General Insurance, Aar Insurance Kenya, Heritage Insurance Company. The Study will help you gain market insights, upcoming trends and influencing growth prospects for forecast period of 2022-2027
Access sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2532213-kenya-general-insurance
Kenyan’s General Insurance (GI) industry saw its growth slow down to 4.5% to Rs1.85 trillion in financial year 2022-27 (FY21) from Rs1.78 trillion in FY21, largely the result of the coronavirus pandemic which had led to a stringent nationwide lockdown last year, credit rating agency Icra said. Insurance is able to influence the probability of financial losses from unintentional carelessness, which is the basis for insurers to send out inspectors, assessors and use actuarial tables for the calculation of their rates. With interests spanning from home, automobile, health, dental, vision, life, renter, accident, sickness, unemployment, casualty, aviation, boiler, builder’s risk, vacation, crop, earthquake, flood, marine, landlord, terrorism, terrorism risk, volcano windstorm and burial insurance available, there is almost no aspect of life or business that insurance doesn’t cover. The General Insurance Industry operates as a failsafe for its policy holders, indemnifying them against potentially financially devastating consequences of a variety of problems that can arise across the globe.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Kenyan general insurance industry.
– Comparison of Kenyan general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
– A comprehensive overview of the Kenyan economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
– Kenyan insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Kenyan general insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
– Distribution channels deployed by the Kenyan general insurers.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2532213
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Kenya – – It provides historical values for the Kenyan general insurance segment for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period. – It offers a detailed analysis of the […]